Need BabySitter ASAP position at in Friendly

is employing Need BabySitter ASAP on Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:07:14 GMT. I work different shifts...but, the latest I would get off of work would be 10 pm. I only work one weekend a month. They are enrolled in daycare as of right now. Depending on what you need, I can take them out, and you can have them full time or I can leave them in, and you could pick them up by 6 pm and then, keep them til 10....if I work til 10 that day. Please contact me......my email is brandy...

Need BabySitter ASAP

Location: Friendly West Virginia

Description: is employing Need BabySitter ASAP right now, this position will be placed in West Virginia. For detail informations about this position opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. I work different shifts...but, the latest I would get off of work would be 10 pm. I only work one weekend a month. They are enrolled in daycare as of right now. Depending on what you need, I can take t! hem out, and you can have them full time or I can leave them in, and you could pick them up by 6 pm and then, keep them til 10....if I work til 10 that day.

Please contact me......my email is brandy.gillum you so much!!!
- .
If you were eligible to this position, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this position just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This position starts available on: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:07:14 GMT



Apply Need BabySitter ASAP Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال